Friday, August 25, 2017

Sinful Colors "V. I. Peach"


Hi all and happy happy Friday!  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "V. I. Peach" a matte peach colored polish that is part of a Kylie Jenner collection.

"V. I. Peach" is a shimmer matte peach colored polish with golden flecks.  Formula wise this nail polish was pretty good however I did need to wipe the brush otherwise it would have flooded my cuticles.  After two coats, "V. I. Peach" was mostly opaque but did have a few streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "V. I. Peach" for three or four days before there were a few tip chips. Since this nail polish is matte (seen in the picture above) I decided to try it with a shiny top coat too!


Overall Sinful Colors "V. I. Peach" is a good nail polish and has a nice color.  I would wear this nail polish again, however I wish peach looked better with my skin tone.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment