Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Love & Beauty "Aqua"


Hello guys and happy August!  Today's nail polish is Love & Beauty's "Aqua."  This nail polish is an older version of Forever 21's nail polish.  Forever 21 is a fun, inexpensive clothing store where I love buying most of my clothes and occasionally some nail polish!

"Love & Beauty's "Aqua" is predictably an aquamarine colored polish.  Formula wise, "Aqua" was surprisingly good seeing as it was less than $2 (USD) for the bottle!  After two coats, the nail polish was entirely opaque and had no noticeable streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Aqua" for three days before it began to chip off.

Overall I am pleased by Love & Beauty's "Aqua."  This polish is my favorite color of all time and I was happily surprised at how nice this polish was considering it was so inexpensive.  I will definitely wear this nail polish again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too, @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment