Saturday, August 19, 2017

Covergirl "Violet Flicker"


Hello all and happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is Covergirl's "Violet Flicker."  This nail polish was part of a limited edition collection honoring the movie The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

"Violet Flicker" is a deep purple polish with silver, purple and green shimmer and micro-glitter.  Formula wise this nail polish was fantastic and applied very easily to my nails.  After two coats, "Violet Flicker" was almost entirely opaque except for a few small spots on the tip of the nail.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this polish for three days before there were some noticeable tip chips.

Overall I like Covergirl's "Violet Flicker."  The color and formula of this nail polish was perfect and I think with a third coat added there would most likely be no streak marks.  I am definitely game to wear this polish again soon!

Be sure to also follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment