Tuesday, August 15, 2017

OPI "Give Me Space"


Hello guys and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Give Me Space" which I think has a really great name.  (Because sometimes we can all use a little space!)

"Give Me Space" is a beautiful deep royal blue polish with a holographic shimmer.  Formula wise, this nail polish was perfect and applied with ease.  After only one coat of polish, "Give Me Space" was completely opaque and streak free.  However I added a second coat for the picture above (as always).  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Give Me Space" for six days before I noticed any chips.

Overall I am really pleased by OPI's "Give Me Space."  Everything about this nail polish is wonderful, especially the fact that it can be worn as a one-coater!  I will certainly be wearing this nail polish a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun and nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment