Sunday, August 20, 2017

Bundle Monster Plate BM-S408: Cloud Nails


Hello all and happy Sunday!  Today's extra post of nail polish is actually nail art!  I recently ordered some more stamping plates on Bundle Monster's website and I couldn't wait to try them out!  Today's plate is BM-S408 which looks like this:


To create this look I first used two coats of Pop-arazzi's "Shell me More."  Then I used Bundle Monster's "Poli-Peel" around my nails to make clean up easier.  "Poli-Peel" is a literally a life saver! Finally I used the stamping plate with Bundle Monster's "Bam! White" stamping polish to put the cloud designs on my nails.

Overall I am in love with this look!  It was super easy to create and reminds me endlessly of the perfect Summer day spent cloud gazing and daydreaming!  I also received a lot of compliments on these nails, which is always nice!

If you want to know more about Pop-arazzi's "Shell Me More" check out my post from earlier this year!

Be sure to also follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment