Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Milani "Pool Party"


Hello guys! We've made it halfway through another week!  (Who else is ready for the weekend?) Today's nail polish is Milani's "Pool Party."  This polish is very old, so let's see if it is worth wearing or keeping!

"Pool Party" is a bright turquoise colored polish with a golden shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was surprisingly watery.  After two coats, "Pool Party" was definitely not opaque and there were some streak marks created because of the shimmer.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Pool Party" for about two days before it began to flake right off.

Overall I am not surprised by Milani's "Pool Party."  I have had this nail polish for years and I believe it has just gone past its usable time frame.  I had tried other Milani polishes with good success and would be willing to give this color another go - if I could find another bottle.

Be sure follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment