Sunday, August 27, 2017

Nicole by OPI "Poised For Turquoise"


Hi everyone and happy Sunday!  I hope everyone has nice relaxing plans for the day!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Poised For Turquoise."

"Poised For Turquoise" is a lovely blue colored polish that reminds me of a bright clear Summer sky.  Formula wise this polish was great and very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Poised For Turquoise" was almost entirely opaque and had only one to two tiny streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four days before I noticed any tip chips.

Overall I really like Nicole by OPI's "Poised For Turquoise."  Everything about this nail polish is nice and I can hardly wait to wear this polish again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment