Saturday, August 5, 2017

OPI "Love Athletes In Cleats"


Hi guys and happy happy Saturday!  (I was so ready for the weekend!)  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Love Athletes In Cleats."  As an avid fan of baseball I couldn't love this collection more!

"Love Athletes In Cleats" is a fun bright red nail polish with a hint of red shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was perfect and very easy to apply.  After only one coat, "Love Athletes In Cleats" was completely opaque and streak free.  However, I applied a second coat for the picture above.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five days before I noticed a couple of tiny chips.

Overall I am thrilled with OPI's "Love Athletes In Cleats."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I can't wait to wear it again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment