Thursday, May 25, 2017

Pop-arazzi "Shell Me More"


Hi everyone!  I'm so excited that tomorrow is Friday!  It's always nice to get to get to the weekend. Today's nail polish is Pop-arazzi's "Shell Me More."

"Shell Me More" is a lovely sky blue colored polish.  Formula wise this polish was good and easy to apply.  Though I do have one small complaint and that is that this polish has a terrible smell - though I can't put my finger on what it smells like.  After two coats, "Shell Me More" was almost completely opaque but it did have several visible streak marks on each nail.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for three or four days before it began to chip off.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Pop-arazzi's "Shell Me More."  I love the color of this polish but everything else was only so-so.  However that being said I will probably give this nail polish anther go because it wasn't terrible.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment