Sunday, May 7, 2017

OPI "Suzi Loves Cowboys"


Hello everyone!  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far.  I am still trying to pretend tomorrow isn't a work day!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Suzi Loves Cowboys."

"Suzi Loves Cowboys" is a very warm and rich chocolate brown polish.  Formula wise this nail polish went on decently well.  After two coats "Suzi Loves Cowboys" was entirely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five days before I noticed a few small chips.

Overall I am pleased with OPI's "Suzi Loves Cowboys."  This nail polish is great and is perfect for all seasons, though I think I'll wear it most often in Autumn.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment