Friday, May 19, 2017

Sinful Colors "Sail La Vie"


Hi all and happy happy Fri-YAY!  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Sail La Vie" which is a wonderful play on words from the French saying c'est la vie - meaning such is life.

"Sail La Vie" is a lovely sky blue nail polish,  Formula wise "Sail La Vie" was slightly watery but as long as I wiped the excess polish from the brush back into the bottle it was easy enough to apply. After two coats, the polish was completely opaque but there were a couple of visible streak marks.  I always use two coats of polish on my nails, however I think a third coat of "Sail La Vie" would have hidden the streak marks nicely.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Sail La Vie" for four days before there were a few tiny tip chips.

Overall I like Sinful Colors "Sail La Vie."  I absolutely adore the gorgeous color and everything was decent.  I will definitely wear this nail polish again and again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment