Monday, May 8, 2017

Essence "The Green And The Grunge"


Hi all and happy Tuesday!  Who else is already counting down to the weekend again?  Today's nail polish is Essence's "The Green And The Grunge."

"The Green And The Grunge" is an average looking green polish that a lighter forest green color. Formula wise this nail polish was very good and applied well, though it smells terrible and always makes me cough.  After one coat, "The Green And The Grunge" was entirely opaque and streak free. However I applied a second coat for the picture.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for three days before it began there were some small chip marks.

Overall Essence's "The Green And The Grunge" is a good nail polish and it looked nice on my nails. The only downside of this polish is its smell, which irritates my throat.  Because of that I probably won't wear this nail polish very often.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment