Tuesday, May 9, 2017

May Nail Art: Spring Flowers


Hi all!  Now that May is in full swing here, Summer is just around the corner and I can hardly wait! (Even though we currently have the heat running!)  Today I decided to show off some Summertime nail art!

For today's nail art I did free-hand daisies!  I think these nails turned out nicely, but my free-hand skills definitely aren't that great.  (Which is comical since I have degrees in design and art.)  To create this look I used three nail polishes.  The polishes are:

OPI "Suzi Loves Cowboys", Sinful Colors "YOLO Yellow" and Bundle Monster Color "Bam! White."

Overall I am pleased with my little yellow daisies.  This was a nice simple look that was very easy to to do and I think they are perfect for Summer!

If you want to know more about OPI's "Suzi Loves Cowboys" check out my post from earlier this month!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment