Friday, May 5, 2017

L.A. Girl Color Pop "Extra! Extra!"


Hi guys and happy happy Friday!  I am so excited the weekend has arrived again!  So without further ado, here is today's nail polish is L.A. Girl Color Pop's "Extra! Extra!"

"Extra! Extra!" is a fun pastel colored chunky glitter in a clear base.  Formula wise this polish went on surprisingly well.  Many glitters in a clear base are difficult to get out of the bottle and on to the nail but not "Extra! Extra!" which went on flawlessly.  Also like a lot of glitter polishes they are made to be top coats so I couldn't resist trying "Extra! Extra!" out with some opaque colored polishes.


I decided to test out with "Extra! Extra!" was Sinful Colors "Kool As A Kukumber" which is a gorgeous mint colored polish.  This combination was perfect for Springtime and it looks great on my nails!

If you want to know more about Sinful Color's "Kool As A Kukumber" from last month!

Overall I really like L.A. Girl Color Pop "Extra! Extra!"  The colors are fun and a pastel glitter is just perfect for Spring!  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again soon!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment