Tuesday, May 23, 2017

butterLONDON "Front Row"


Hi all and happy Tuesday!  It's miserably rainy out today so I went with a nice calming color to match the weather.  Today's nail polish is butterLONDON's "Front Row."  This polish is part of a limited edition collection called Arm Candy.  The set looks like this:


"Front Row" is a deep burgundy colored polish.  Formula wise this polish was okay, but very streaky.  After two coats, "Front Row" was entirely opaque but it did not look very good on my nails.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for two days before it began to chip.

Overall I have mixed feelings about butterLONDON's "Front Row."  The color looks really nice in the bottle but the looks stopped there and on top of that it chipped very quickly.  I would give this polish another try but not before I try other polishes in my collection.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment