Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Ciaté "Purple Rain-Bow"


Hi all!  I can't believe that May is here already!  It seems like January was just yesterday but I am really enjoying summer being back!  Today's nail polish is Ciaté "Purple Rain-Bow" from their annual Advent Calendar.  "Purple Rain-Bow" comes from Ciaté's 2015 set which looks like this:


"Purple Rain-Bow" is a gorgeous glitter that actually despite the name features small silver glitter in a clear base.  This polish was very easy to apply, which is always a bonus for glitter.  However like most glitter polishes "Purple Rain-Bow" was not meant to be worn on its own.  So I decided to test it out over some opaque polishes!


The first polish I decided to test out with "Purple Rain-Bow" was China Glaze's "Sweet Hook."  This was an all out purple look and was very girly.  This combination reminded me Glenda from Wicked.


The second polish I decided to try with "Purple Rain-Bow" was OPI's "Pompeii Purple."  This combination was very pink and sparkly and perfect for New year's Eve or a princess tea party.  It is definitely my favorite o all the combinations I tried.

Overall I am pleased by Ciaté's "Purple Rain-Bow."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I cannot wait to wear it again soon!

If you want to know more about China Glaze's "Sweet Hook" or OPI's "Pompeii Purple" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment