Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Ivy League"


Hello everyone!  We're halfway through the week and it is gorgeous outside!  Summer seems to finally be in full swing.  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Ivy League."

"Ivy League" is a light olive green nail polish with a lot of shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was great and it gave me no difficulty.  After two coats, "Ivy League" was partially opaque and had several visible patches and streak marks.  In term of chipping, I was able to wear "Ivy League" for two days before it chipped and looked sad.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Ivy League."  I like the color and the Sally Hansen brand is very affordable but the streak marks, patches and how quickly the polish chipped were disappointing.  However I've had this polish in  my collection for several years and I continue to wear it anyways.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment