Saturday, May 13, 2017

Nicole by OPI "Three Way Mirror"


Hi everyone and happy Saturday!  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Three Way Mirror" from the miss-labeled mini set I found at TJ Maxx.  This is actually a Sephora by OPI nail polish.  The set looks like this:


"Three Way Mirror" is a dusty pink nail polish.  Formula wise "Three Way Mirror" was perfect and very easy to apply.  After two coats the nail polish was opaque and has no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Three Wear Mirror" for six full days before it began to chip off.

Overall I am very impressed by Nicole by OPI's "Three Way Mirror."  From its color to its wearability this polish could not get any better.  I will definitely wear this nail polish again and again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment