Sunday, July 30, 2017

OPI "Your Palapa Or Mine?"


Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone has been enjoyng a relaxing weekend!  (I kind of don't want it to end!)  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Your Palapa Or Mine?"

"Your Palapa Or Mine?" is a lovely dark Kelly green nail polish.  Formula wise this polish was good and very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Your Palapa Or Mine?" was entirely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four full days before the tips began to chip off.

Overall I like OPI's "Your Palapa Or Mine?" because it is perfect for Summer!  Everything about this nail polish was perfect and I will be wearing it again and again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment