Thursday, July 6, 2017

Wet N' Wild "Blue Moon"


Hello everyone!  I hope everyone in the United States has a lovely 4th of July and enjoyed the fireworks and BBQ's.  After my glittery red, white and blue nails I decided to tone it down today with Wet N' Wild's "Blue Moon."

"Blue Moon" is a deep turquoise polish with a blue and purple shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was very good and easy to apply.  After one coat of polish, "Blue Moon" was completely opaque and streak free.  However I applied two coats for the picture above.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Blue Moon" for five full days before there were a few visible tip chips.  Like many dark colored polishes I wondered if "Blue Moon" would stain my nails but I was pleasantly surprised to find that my nails were not stained t all when I removed this polish!

Overall I am really happy with Wet N' Wild's "Blue Moon."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I wouldn't change a thing!  I definitely will wear this nail polish a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment