Saturday, July 22, 2017

Julep "Nellie"


Hi everyone and happy happy Saturday!  It was hot as the sun here today in North Carolina, and I decided to pick a bright pink to go with the weather!  Today's nail polish is Julep's "Nellie."

"Nellie" is a gorgeous fuchsia colored nail polish.  Formula wise "Nellie" was watery but as long as I wiped the brush well it was not difficult to apply.  After two coats, the polish was entirely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Nellie" for five days before there were some small tip chips.

If you want to see more of Julep's "Nellie" check out my Half Moon Mani from earlier this year!

Overall I really like Julep's "Nellie."  I love the color of this nail polish and how on I was able to wear this polish on my nails.  I can't wait to wear "Nellie" again.  (Also does it remind any one else of Little House on the Prairie?)

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment