Saturday, July 29, 2017

July Nail Art: 101 Dalmatians


Hello guys!  I can hardly believe July is nearly over and that we are over halfway through 2017!  I realized it had been a while since I had done a nail art post (that is not stamping), so I am changing that!  I decided to celebrate my favorite animated movie: 101 Dalmatians!  It has been my favorite since I was a little girl.  Here is the inspiration:


First off I selected my polishes.  I chose:

Bundle Monster Colors "Bam! White", "Straight Up Black", "So metal" and Sally Hansen Insta-Dry "Rapid Red"

I also used dotting tools I purchased on Amazon.  The set looks like this:


First I painted my nails white using Bundle Monster Color's "Bam! White" and then I used dotting tools with Bundle Monster Color's "Straight Up Black" to create to dalmatian dots.  After that I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dry's "Rapid Red" and a dotting tool to create Pongo's collar on my ring finger.  I finished the collar with Bundle Monster Color's "So Metal" as the tag.  I finished this design off with my favorite quick drying top coat, Orly's "Sec N' Dry."

Overall I am really happy with how this fun manicure turned out.  I loved wearing it and it took me back to the 90's and my fantastic childhood.  I will definitely keep this design in mind for the next time I go to Disney World!

If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Insta-Dry's "Rapid Red" check out my post from earlier this month!

Also be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment