Monday, July 17, 2017

Nocibé "Ah Les Hommes!"


Bonjour everyone!  I hope you all survived Monday!  Today's nail polish is Nocibé's "Ah Les Hommes!" which translates to "ah the men!"  Nocibé is a French brand and I purchased this polish in Paris, France in 2015.

"Ah Les Hommes!" is a gorgeous deep purple polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was extremely thick and difficult to apply, however I think my bottle is drying out as there was excess dried polish around the cap.  After two coats, "Ah Les Hommes!" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for two days before it began to flake off.

Overall I do like Nocibé's "Ah Les Hommes!" but probably won't be able to wear it again unless I buy a new bottle, since mine has dried out.  That being said, I would wear this nail polish again if the bottle had not dried out.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment