Sunday, July 2, 2017

Nails INC "Chelsea Square"


Hello everyone!  Today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Chelsea Square" which is part of The London Collection set which was sold on QVC.  (QVC is an American TV channel that sells a variety of stuff.)  The set looks like this:


"Chelsea Square" is a hot pink glitter in a clear base.  Formula wise this nail polish was thick, but that worked in the polish's favor because it made it very easy to spread the glitter evenly.  After two coats, "Chelsea Square" was surprisingly opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Chelsea Square" for three days but then the glitter began to fall off in chunks, which was probably because it kept catching on everything.

Overall I am really pleased with Nails INC's "Chelsea Square."  The formula and glittery goodness are perfect and looked fantastic on my nails!  The only thing I wish was different was that I could have worn this nail polish longer!  I can hardly wait until I wear "Chelsea Square" again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment