Thursday, July 20, 2017

Nails INC "Jermyn Street"


Hello all!  We're almost to the weekend!  (Thankfully!)  Today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Jermyn Street" which is part of The London Collection that I purchased a while back from QVC.  The set looks like this:


"Jermyn Street"is an interesting light chocolate brown with a hint of dusty purple.  Formula wise this nail polish was good, but a little thick.  After two coats of polish, "Jermyn Street" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks. As for chipping, I was able to wear "Jermyn Street" for three days before it began to chip off.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Nails INC's "Jermyn Street."  I love the beautiful color and its application however I do I wish I could have worn his polish longer before it chipped.  That being said I will wear this nail polish again.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading mt blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment