Saturday, July 8, 2017

Sephora Formula X "Gravity"


Hi guys and happy Saturday!  (Yay the weekend!)  Today's nail polish is Sephora Formula X's "Gravity."  As of this past Spring (2017) it appears that Sephora his discontinued production of this line of nail polish, which is quite disappointing.

"Gravity" is a lovely deep hunter green nail polish.  I love this color for Summer because it is cool and calming and reminds me of a walk through shady woods.  (But minus the spiders!)  The formula of this nail polish was perfect and extremely easy to apply.  After only one coat of polish, "Gravity" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  But as always I applied a second coat of polish for the photos.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Gravity" for five days before I noticed some tiny chips.

Overall I am really happy with Sephora Formula X's "Gravity."  I can't find anything about this polish that I dislike or that I would change.  It is literally perfect and I am very sad that Sephora has discontinued this line of polish.

Be sure to also follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with everything nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment