Friday, July 28, 2017

Ciaté "Life's A Peach"


Hi all and happy Fri-YAY!  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Life's A Peach."  This polish was part of the 2015 Advent Calendar that Ciaté releases every year around Christmastime.  The 2015 set looks like this:


"Life's A Peach" is gorgeous pastel coral colored polish.  Formula wise "Life's A Peach" was fantastic and super easy to apply!  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Life's A Peach" for five full days before I noticed any tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Ciaté's "Life's A Peach."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I cannot wait to wear it again!  (Which will be soon because it is perfect for Summer!)

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment