Sunday, July 9, 2017

Bunde Monster Plate BM-XL358: Gold Geometric


Hi everyone and happy Sunday.  Today's nail polish is actually some stamping nail art!  I decided to try out Bundle Monster's stamping plate BM-XL358.  The plate is called Gypsy Soul and it looks like this:


The stamping pattern I used is in the top right corner.  To create this design I used Julep's "Bess" as the base polish, which is a gorgeous sky blue.  Then I used Bundle Monster Color's "Heart Of Gold" along with Bundle Monster's clear stamper to place the look on my nails.  I finished the design with a quick drying top coat - my favorite one to use is Orly's "Sec'N'Dry."  The polishes look like this in the bottle:

Bundle Monster Color's "Heart Of Gold" and Julep's "Bess."

If you want to know more about Julep's "Bess" check out my post from earlier this year or if you'd rather see some other nail art using plate BM-XL358 check out my Gem Nails.

Overall I am really pleased with how this nail art turned out.  It was fun and Summery and I got a ton of compliments from people over this design.  I will definitely wear this design again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment