Sunday, June 25, 2017

Julep "Bess"


Hi guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Julep's "Bess."  This nail polish came as part of a duo set called Tarheel March Madness, which was made for the basketball tournament. (The annual March Madness basketball tournament is over 60 university's competing to see who has the best team.  This year the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill Tarheels won, which means we have bragging rights until next year's tourney!)

"Bess" is a gorgeous sky blue, or as we call it in North Carolina, Carolina blue.  Formula wise this polish was watery but I found that as long as I wiped the excess polish off the brush then it was easy enough to apply.  After two coats, "Bess" was completely opaque and streak free, which was fantastic!  In terms of chipping, this polish was four days before there were a couple of chip marks.

Overall I like Julep's "Bess."  The color is gorgeous and it wore on my nails really well.  The only thing I would change about this nail polish is to make the formula slightly less watery.  However overall this polish is nice and I definitely wear it on a regular basis!

If you want to see some UNC Nail Art or learn about the other polish in this duo, Julep's "Bunny" check out my post from previous years.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment