Friday, June 2, 2017

Nail Matic "Kimi"


Hi everyone and happy June!  Today's nail polish is Nail Matic's "Kimi" which is a French brand of nail polish that I purchased in Paris in the Summer of 2015.  (I can't believe it has been two years since the last time I went to Europe!)

"Kimi" is a stunningly gorgeous aquamarine colored polish, which also happens to be my favorite color of all time!  Formula wise "Kimi" was amazing and its application was flawless.  After two coats, this polish was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Kimi" for four days before there were a few minor tip chips.

Overall I am really pleased by Nail Matic's "Kimi."  Everything from its fantastic color to its easy application makes this nail polish a winner!  I will be wearing this polish a lot more often.

Also here's a fun #tbt (even though it is Friday!) from my trip to Paris:

I took this photo from the top of the L'Arc de Triomphe looking out over the city.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment