Thursday, June 8, 2017

Wet N' Wild "Sparked"


Hi all and happy Thursday!  Who else is ready for the weekend?  To help perk me up to make it to the weekend I selected a fun and glittery polish!  Today's nail polish is Wet N' Wild's "Sparked."

"Sparked" is a bright pink chunky glitter polish in a clear base.  Formula wise this nail polish was fantastic and very easy to apply, which is almost unheard of for a glitter polish!  After two coats, "Sparked" was nowhere near opaque but this polish would be a great candidate for the sponge technique.  Since glitter polishes are often used as a top coat I decided to test it out over an opaque polish.  Here's how it turned out:


The first polish I decided to try "Sparked" with was OPI's "Lincoln Park After Dark."  This combination turned out fun and extra sparkly and was by far my favorite combination!


The second polish I tested out with "Sparked" was China Glaze's "Dune Our Thing."  This combination was very pink and would be perfect for a faerie princess.

Overall I really like Wet N' Wild's "Sparked."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I will be wearing it again and again until the bottle is empty!

If you want to know more about OPI's "Lincoln Park After Dark" or China Glaze's "Dune Our Thing" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment