Tuesday, June 13, 2017

June Nail Art: Half Moon Mani


Hello everyone!  I can't believe we are halfway through June!  2017 is really flying by and before we know it Christmas will be here again.  Today's nail polish is actually some nail art!  I decided to try out the Half Moon Mani that was so popular a while back.  (And let'snot laugh too hard at my terrible fail!)

To create this simple look I used tow nail polishes: Sinful Colors "YOLO Yellow" and Julep's "Nellie."  They look like this:

Julep's "Nellie" and Sinful Colors "YOLO Yellow"

I started out by painting my nails with Sinful Colors "YOLO Yellow."  Once my nails were dry I place the Avery Reinforcement Labels on my nails, which looked like this:


I them proceeded to paint the area beneath the Reinforcement Label with Julep's "Nellie" to create the final look.  I also applied a coat of Orly "Sec N' Dry" to seal in the look.

Overall all this was a very cute look and it was surprisingly easy to do!  I would definitely be willing to wear this nail art again and try it wit several different color combinations!  And maybe next time it'll turn out better.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks fr reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment