Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Ciaté "Double Bubblegum"


Hello guys and happy Wednesday!  I am already counting down to the long holiday weekend! Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Double Bubblegum."  This polish is part of Ciaté's 2015 Annual Advent Calendar set, which looks like this:


"Double Bubblegum" is a lovely pastel purple colored polish.  Formula wise, this nail polish was perfect and applied very easily on to my nails.  After two coats of polish, "Double Bubblegum" was entirely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Double Bubblegum" for five days before I noticed any chips.

Overall I am extremely happy with Ciaté's "Double Bubblegum."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I plan on wearing it a lot more often!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment