Saturday, June 24, 2017

Bundle Monster Plate BM-XL358: Gem Nails


Hi everyone and happy Saturday!  In my quest to use my Bundle Monster stamping plates (and actually get good at it) I decided to throw in an extra special post!  Today's look uses Bundle Monster's BM-XL358 plate, which looks like this:


Aside from the plate I needed several polishes -including a stamping polish.  The polishes I chose were Bundle Monster Color's "Straight Up Black", China Glaze's "Dune Our Thing" and Wet N' Wild's "Sparked."

The first thing I did was apply two coats of China Glaze's "Dune Our Thing" so my nails looked like this:


Next I applied a glittery coat of Wet N' Wild's "Sparked" on top of China Glaze's "Dune Our Thing."  My nails then looked like this:


Lastly I used Bundle Monster Color's "Poli-Peel" to make clean-up super easy.  Then I applied the design using Bundle Monster Color's "Straight Up Black."  This created a fun shimmery look that I got a lot of compliments on.

If you want to know more about China Glaze's "Dune Our Thing" or Wet N' Wild's "Sparked" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Overall I am very happy with how this nail art look turned out.  It was fun and happy and a great Summertime look!

Also be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment