Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Sephora by OPI "Read My Palm"


Hello everyone!  We are halfway to the weekend again!  (Hooray!)  Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "Read My Palm."  Sephora by OPI is a now retired brand that OPI used to produce for Sephora stores.

"Read My Palm" is a gorgeous aquamarine colored polish - which my all time favorite color!  Formula wise this nail polish was great and went on easily.  After two coats, "Read My Palm" was entirely opaque and had no streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for six days before there were some small tip chips.

Overall I am really happy with Sephora by OPI's "Read My Palm."  Everything about this polish is great but its color is my all time favorite and I want to wear it all the time!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment