Saturday, June 10, 2017

OPI "I'm Sooo Swamped!"


Hello all!  The weekend has finally arrived!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "I'm Sooo Swamped!"  This nail polish came as part of a four-piece mini set called New Orleans Collection.  The set looks like this:


"I'm Sooo Swamped!" is a unique green color that looks like the algae found on the top of swamp water.  Formula wise this nail polish was nice and it applied easily on to my nails.  After two coats, "I'm Sooo Swamped!" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for five full days before I noticed a small tip chip here or there.

Overall I am very happy with OPI's "I'm Sooo Swamped!"  Everything about this gorgeous and unique polish is fantastic and I will definitely be wearing this nail polish a lot more often.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment