Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sinful Colors "Festival Fairy"


Hey guys and happy Sunday!  I spent the day getting readjusted to post-vacation real world.  Which included deep cleaning my bedroom and bathroom since they have FINALLY finished our renovations!  But without further ado, today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Festival Fairy" from the Vanessa Hudgen's Festival Collection.

"Festival Fairy" is a gorgeous shimmery white nail polish.  Formula wise this polish was great and applied with ease.  After two coats "Festival Fairy" was nearly opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four days before there were a few small tip chips.

Overall I am really happy with Sinful Colors "Festival Fairy."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I cannot wait to wear it again and again!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment