Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Femme Fatale "Ashes To Dusk"



Hey guys!  Sorry for being so M.I.A.  I have been on vacation in Hawaii ad time just slipped away from me!  I am now in Los Angeles and was hoping to enjoy the sites but currently I am sick as a dog.  (Guess I can't have everything!)  Today's nail polish is Femme Fatale's "Ashes To Dusk" a unique color changing polish.

"Ashes To Dusk" is a gorgeous dusty light purple polish that turns into a dark blue when cool.  Formula wise this polish was great and applied with ease.  After two coats the polish was not quite opaque, so I actually added a third coat.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Ashes To Dusk" for three days before it began to chip.

Here's how "Ashes To Dusk" looked when cool:


Overall I really love Femme Fatale's "Ashes To Dusk."  Everything about this nail polish is great and the color change is so pretty and fun!  (However the change was far more noticeable in person than in the photos!)  I received a ton of compliments while wearing it and cannot wait to wear it again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment