Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Zoya "Lois"


Hello everyone and happy Wednesday!  To celebrate the end of Summer I decided to pull out a fun bright polish!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Zoya's "Lois."

"Lois" is a really pretty red-purple creme nail polish.  The formula of "Lois" was absolutely amazing!   After only one coat the nail polish was entirely opaque and streak free.  However I applied a second coat for the photos and to test the wear time.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Lois" for five days before there were some noticeable chips.

Overall I am so pleased with Zoya's Lois."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and I will be wearing it again and again!  The one-coater is always top on my list!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment