Thursday, August 30, 2018

Essie "Find Me An Oasis"


Hey everyone and happy Thursday!  (Or should I say Friday's Eve!)  Today's nail polish is Essie's "Find Me An Oasis" which was part of a set for the 2014 Resort Collection.  The set looks like this:


"Find Me An Oasis" is a gorgeous pastel baby blue color.  The formula of "Find Me An Oasis" was slightly watery but easy enough to apply.  After two coats this polish was almost completely opaque but not entirely.  A third coat would solve this problem and hide the streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Find Me An Oasis" for three days before I noticed a few small tip chips.

Overall Essie's "Find Me An Oasis" was a nice nail polish and the color is so pretty!  It's also a nice way to ease myself back into the real world after being on vacation in Hawaii and L.A. for two and a half weeks.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment