Monday, August 27, 2018

butterLONDON "Buckie"


Hello guys!  I hope everyone survived Monday!  (One day closer to the weekend right?)  Today's nail polish is butterLONDON's "Buckie."

"Buckie" is a pretty purple polish with a golden iridescent shimmer.  Formula wise this nail polish was good and applied easily.  After two coats "Buckie" was fully opaque with only one minor streak mark, which is completely normal for an iridescent shimmery polish.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Buckie" for four days before I noticed some tip chips.

Overall I am really pleased with butterLONDON's "Buckie."  This polish is an all-around nice polish that I can wear any time of the year!  I can hardly wait to wear it again very soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment