Thursday, August 2, 2018

August Dupe Post: Sinful Colors "aPEAsing" and "Nice Stems"


Hello all and happy Thursday!  Today's nail polish is actually a comparison post between Sinful Colors "aPEAsing" and "Nice Stems."


In the bottles they look very similar so I wanted to test them out on my nails to see for sure.  Formula wise "Nice Stems" was so much easier to apply where "aPEAsing" was quite watery.  After two coats both polishes were opaque and streak free.  However it became pretty clear that these two are not dupes for each other, as "aPEAsing" is lighter than "Nice Stems."  That being said though they are similar enough that I doubt you need both in your collection.

If you want to now more about Sinful Colors "Nice Stems"or Sinful Colors "aPEAsing" check out some of my earlier posts.

Overall it was nice to know that Sinful Colors "Nice Stems" and "aPEAsing" aren't identical given the choice on which to own I am torn on - one one hand "Nice Stems" was better formula wise but "aPEAsing" is the color I like better.  In the end I'll be keeping both nail polishes.

Be sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things fun and nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment