Saturday, August 11, 2018

Sephora by OPI "Fit For Royalty"


Hey guys and happy Friday!  I'm currently on vacation in Hawaii, which means my posts will be later in the day since I am six hours behind the East Coast.  Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "Fit For Royalty" which came as part of a mini set featuring Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin.  The set looks like this:


"Fit For Royalty" is a gorgeous a royal purple with a golden shimmer.  The formula of "Fit For Royalty" for really good and applied with ease.  After two coats this nail polish was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Fit For Royalty" for five days before there were a few minor tip chips.

Overall I really like Sephora by OPI's "Fit For Royalty."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely and I plan on wearing it again and again!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventure!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment