Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Pupa "400"


Hello all and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is Pupa's "400" which my parents bought for me on one of their trips through Europe.

"400" is the name I gave this nail polish because I couldn't find one on the bottle, but is a really pretty red purple.  Formula wise "400" was perfect and applied so fantastically!  After only one coat the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  However I did add a second coat for the picture above.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for a full week before my nails grew out and needed to be repainted.

Overall Pupa "400" is absolutely perfect in every way!  It is such a great nail polish and I wish all my other polishes were so great to wear!  I definitely be wearing this nail polish again and again and I also wish I could get my hands on some more polishes by this brand!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polishing adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment