Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Elle "Surfer Babe"


Hello guys and happy Wednesday!  I'm still on vacation but now in Los Angeles instead of Hawaii.  Today's nail polish is Elle's "Surfer Babe."  I purchased this polish randomly at Kohl's a few years ago.  I had never heard or seen of this brand prior to that or since then so I don't really know too much about the polish.

"Surfer Babe" is a pretty pastel blue color polish that is great for Spring and Summer!  The formula of this nail polish was extremely watery and applied weirdly to my nails.  After two coats, "Surfer Babe" was nowhere near opaque and had lots of streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Surfer Babe" for less than two days before it chipped and looked bad!

Overall I am not a fan of Elle's "Surfer Babe."  Aside from the name and color everything was terrible.  This nail polish is definitely not going to be sticking around in my collection.

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment