Saturday, August 11, 2018

Le Mini Macaron Hydrating Rose Finger Mask


Hello all and happy Saturday!  Instead of nail polish today's post is all about cuticle and nail care!  I snagged this Le Mini Macaron Hydrating Rose Finger Mask at ULTA when they did a sale and have been dying to try it ever since!  Here's how the adorable (seriously so cute) packaging looks:


When I opened this pack up there were 10 finger masks - one for each nail!  The directions were super easy, place one mask on each finger and let sit for fifteen minutes.  After the time is up rub the excess into your nails.  The smell was amazing - it was nice but not overwhelming.


Overall I am really pleased with Le Mini Macaron's Hydrating Rose Finger Mask.  My nails and cuticles felt fresh and hydrated and the smell was lovely.  I will definitely be buying more of these for future use!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment