Friday, August 24, 2018

Color Club "Sun Goddess"


Hey all and happy Friday!  It is my last full day in Los Angeles and while my vacation has been a lot of fun I am ready to get back to my own house!  Today's nail polish is Color Club's "Sun Goddess" which is a fun color changing polish!

"Sun Goddess" goes from a neon hot pink to a slightly coral-orange neon when dipped into cold water.  It also finished matte which was a unique surprise!  The formula of "Sun Goddess" was nice and applied really well.  And after two coats, the nail polish was not fully opaque and you could see my nail line.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Sun Goddess" for three days before there were chips.  When "Sun Goddess" was room temperature/hot it was a bright hot pink neon, as seen above.

And when "Sun Goddess" was run under cold water it was a coral-orange color, which looked like this:


Overall I am a bit disappointed with Color Club's "Sun Goddess."  The color straight out of the bottle is very pretty and the formula grand but the fact that it didn't change color as much as I would like is a bit sad.  That being said I will keep this in my collection because the regular room temperature color is nice and looks good for Summer.

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment