Saturday, August 25, 2018

Peggy Sage "Bubble Sky"


Hey all and happy happy Saturday!  I just got home from being on vacation for two and a half weeks and while I had a fantastic time in Hawaii and California I am so glad to be home!  But without further ado, today's nail polish is Peggy Sage "Bubble Sky" which I picked up in Rouen, France in 2015 on an entirely different vacation!

"Bubble Sky" is unsurprisingly a sky blue nail polish.  Formula wise "Bubble Sky" was great and very easy to apply.  After two coats, the polish was nearly opaque however there were a few streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Bubble Sky" for four days before I noticed some small tip chips.

Overall I like Peggy Sage's "Bubble Sky."  The color and formula re great and I think with a third coat there would not be visible streak marks.  I definitely plan to wear this nail polish a lot more often and would love to get my hands on some additional colors by this brand!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment