Thursday, August 23, 2018

Beach Nail Art


Hey all and happy Thursday!  Originally I planned to post this while I was still in Hawaii but I've gotten behind on posts.  I am not currently in California but we can pretend I'm still enjoying Hawaii!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is actually some fun beachy nail art!

So to create this nail art I needed to pick out some polish.  So I selected Bundle Monster Color's "Bam! White", Sinful Colors "Mist-erious", Essie's "Cocktails & Coconuts" and Bundle Monster Color's "Straight Up Black."


Next I painted Bundle Monster Color's "Bam! White" as the base coat.  My nails looked like this:


After that I used Essie's "Cocktails & Coconuts" and Sinful Colors "Mist-erious" to create a blended look. I used a make-up sponge which looked like this with the polish on it:


After dabbing the sponge on each nail several times, my nails looked like this:


From here I wanted to add some fun beachy seashells so I pulled out Bundle Monster Plate XL321 "Kawaii Emoji" which looks like this:


Next I simply used Bundle Monster Color's "Straight Up Black" to add the design to my nails.  It turned out to look very fun and happy - which is exactly what I wanted for my trip to the beach!  And after adding Orly "Sec'N'Dry" as the quick drying top coat I had a final look:


If you want to know more about Bundle Monster Color "Bam! White"Sinful Colors "Mist-erious" or Essie "Cocktails & Coconuts" be sure to check out my previous posts.

Overall I think this look turned out really cute!  However I need to work on my sponge skills to get a better gradient.  That being said I love this beachy look and they look perfect in Hawaii!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polish adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment