Monday, January 15, 2018

Sinful Colors "Mist-erious"


Hey everyone and happy Monday.  I meant to post yesterday and time totally got away from me.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Mist-erious."

"Mist-erous" is a really pretty pastel sky blue with. hint of silver shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was great an applied on to my nails very easily.  After two coats "Mist-erious" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Mist-erious" for four days before I noticed to tip wear.

Overall I like Sinful Colors "Mist-erious."  Everything for the formula to the gorgeous color is fantastic and I will definitely be wearing this polish a lot more often this Spring and Summer!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment